Business Development Interns
Welcome to SwedAfrica– a growing Swedish-based start-up helping companies increase profitability & growth in Sweden & Africa.
We are now looking for interns who have eager sales talent with hunter DNA. As a Business Development Consultant, you are responsible for selling the SwedAfrica Consulting services to companies in Sweden and West Africa. The role includes identifying, contacting and engaging prospects, turning them into opportunities. Your focus is to achieve sales targets and nurture good customer relationships.
So in summary this role is about:
- Pursuit of new customers and creating new opportunities.
- Achieve set sales targets and business objectives.
- Build and grow a sustainable pipeline.
- Create customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate and cooperate in marketing activities.
- Deep interest in or sales experience in the B2B field or within Marketing Services.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal e.g. capabilities to describe and understand customer requirements and make presentations.
- Great understanding of Marketing fundamentals.
- Good planning, organizational and execution skills.
- A natural problem solver.
- Independent and self-motivated person, eager to achieve results.
- Innovative thinker on how to find and reach prospects
- Focused, target oriented and ready to manage long and complex sales cycles.
- Able to build strong relationships both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
- You are smart, social media savvy and digitally responsive.
- Ready to develop your consultative sales skills.
- Able to have an active dialog with marketing teams about supporting activities.
- Fluent in English (comfortable taking client meetings in English is essential). Other language skills will be beneficial.
- About the position:
- Part-time, flexible working hours.
- Should have your own computer.
- A 3-6 month internship
- An apportunity to work remotely with an eventual salary and competitive commission structure, all being equal.
- International working environment.
- A good team spirit and great colleagues to work with.
- Free business mingling opportunities
- Flexible working hours with an opportnity to work by distance.
- As a Business Development Consultant you will be a key part of our dynamic marketing & sales team. If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a brief sales pitch or personal letter.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected] or phone number +46760831491